• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans are happy woh!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the ka-kee can watch football together!

Why are you not happy? Hehe...

91hvtd.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a confirmation of what i witness whenever i'm back in sg. sinkies are happy. and i have pics to prove it. will post pics in the emigration folder on "reverse emigration to sg". :biggrin:

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half a mil people no need to sleep???? Overwhelming? Their house no Internet connection?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
majullah stinkapura. chow stinkees should be grateful. only pappies provide free live wc live telecasts at CCsb for everyone to bond or gel. KNN, me hor, have to watch alone in my house. so lonely and so tragic. but heng! really draw and under.

screwbye go give dog fuck!