• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is special lion king

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
2db.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you want to spam this forum is it KNN wait boss change your name to mdm wong KNN
What spam? I am highlighting the uniqueness to Singaporean Chinese. You m&d rat slut in the same league as ccb wong with zero SG bonus shut up and get lost from Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore is the one and only one country in the world outside of China!
Must guard against ending up like Song Dynasty most advanced civilization in the world then destroyed by barbarian mongol invaders in cahoots with chinese and other (Arab) traitor dogs!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must guard against ending up like Song Dynasty most advanced civilization in the world then destroyed by barbarian mongol invaders in cahoots with chinese and other (Arab) traitor dogs!
Seriously I don’t give a damn about sinkies and their descendants fate. I am just protecting the country for myself. Period.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore was created by BE to harm China and Chinese in opium trade.

It was setup to be mega warehouse opium trade and militrary base for BE gunboats.

Singapore will be annex soon as anyrhing from evil BE will be eradiated...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore was created by BE to harm China and Chinese in opium trade.

It was setup to be mega warehouse opium trade and militrary base for BE gunboats.

Singapore will be annex soon as anyrhing from evil BE will be eradiated...
Angmohs were barbarians last time but people progressed whereas m&d chinese regressed from most advanced civilization in the world during Song Dynasty then to now become barbarians.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk shit nonsense. Once a barbarians always a barbarian...

What progress when the method of progress had blood in their hands. Chao BE angmoh was opium drug trafficker and grower and wealth gained through drug trade are not welcome in this century.

Angmohs were barbarians last time but people progressed whereas m&d chinese regressed from most advanced civilization in the world during Song Dynasty then to now become barbarians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk shit nonsense. Once a barbarians always a barbarian...

What progress when the method of progress had blood in their hands. Chao BE angmoh was opium drug trafficker and grower and wealth gained through drug trade are not welcome in this century.
You then talk shit nonsense. People change if not why did India regress from ancient civilization to now full of barbarians stealing slandering and harassing me from all around the world? Just met TWO barbarian mudland Indian dog and bitch!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are the only country in the world - outside of China - with multi races and majority chinese.
Didn’t I say Singapore is special Lion king? Proven Chinese especially hokkiens are the most unracist and that’s why we are the one and only one country in the world that does not discriminate against minorities.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I say Singapore is special Lion king? Proven Chinese especially hokkiens are the most unracist and that’s why we are the one and only one country in the world that does not discriminate against minorities.
Why do mudland chinese expect the same from other races that are majority? Be it malay or angmoh all have affirmative policies for themselves ok.