• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - A multi-agency joint operation was conducted today by HDB, MOM, NEA and Dawson RC at SkyVille SkyGardens.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Enforcement operation carried out at Dawson sky garden, continue nightly patrols​

1637496096954.png

With all the nightly patrols, macam serial killer onthe loose in that HDB estate. But they're hunting for Singaporeans violating the 2 person gathering limit.

https://mothership.sg/2021/11/dawson-sky-garden-patrols/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
:cool:Strange. Why didn't they enter supermarkets and wet markets and mrt to conduct patrols.
Fucking chow jibye mtf don't think my uncle Don't know what you upto KNN what ring fence testing hrw etc bloodlee hell all just action onlee can you afford and capable for so many sinkies hrw so you just do some for show KNN if my uncle was wrong he will die of covid alright

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking chow jibye mtf don't think my uncle Don't know what you upto KNN what ring fence testing hrw etc bloodlee hell all just action onlee can you afford and capable for so many sinkies hrw so you just do some for show KNN if my uncle was wrong he will die of covid alright
Fucking chow jibye mtf now its time to collect leegal money.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will fine u, ban u and sue u. If not, they will raise the fine amount and fine you.

Can't be helped, cheng hu bo lui liao. Even a GST hike or transport fare 'revision' isn't quite enough to replenish the coffers. :biggrin:

Almost feel sorry for whichever dunce that is going to be the next PM. Almost. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said that the public sector in Sinkieland is too bloated considering the small size of the country. Consequently, some of the jiakliaobees need to constantly invent things to do to justify their continued employment. At the expense of YOU, the taxpayer.

About 80% of the civil servants needs to be trimmed off: early retirement, hiring freeze and the transition of some to the private sector.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A shoutout to the good folks of Dawson RC for their bravery in conducting patrols to keep Dawson neighbourhood safe from litter, oppies and covid.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a waste of time and money, i am sure these clowns are embarrassed but have to do it, blame the cheebyes who ordered this

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB! Earlier today I was at Orchard for some shopping. Whole stretch of Orchard was full of Pinay , Indon maids with their Ah Neh, Bangla BFs. Many were sitting in close proximity on the steps outside Ion Orchard. Some were even doing Tik Tok videos. Not one SDA Fucktard was sighted doing their rounds.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB! Earlier today I was at Orchard for some shopping. Whole stretch of Orchard was full of Pinay , Indon maids with their Ah Neh, Bangla BFs. Many were sitting in close proximity on the steps outside Ion Orchard. Some were even doing Tik Tok videos. Not one SDA Fucktard was sighted doing their rounds.

Bullies only go after easy targets and low hanging fruit, in this case low SES Sinkies.

They are too chickenshit to go balls out on foreigners, their xenophilic PAP masters won't want that. It might escalate into a diplomatic issue.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remind me when they start raiding condos. They can only pull this shit at HDB residences. :cool:
Every fucking harassment is only on the hdb dweller. Some idiot came and said i want to inspect gas. I said fuck off i dont kmow you. Hdb thinks they are big fuck