• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sia Suay Poor Tiong steal $80k from Sinki Passenger on SIA....why tiong also try to steal lunch?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
伟大的祖国人在新航偷钱

Chinese national Peng Hui, 53, was handed one charge of stealing US$80,000 from Lim Ngang Him on SQ899 between 9.30am and 12.30pm on Mar 5.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will be the new normal since the Pandora Box has been opened: 30 days of visa-free travel for Tiongs.

Many of them will come here to commit crimes, not to see that handful of touristy spots.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for government to request MediaCorp artist 郑惠玉 to make a YouTube clip in Chinese to tell China communist that 不可以在新航偷钱 。会被拉进牢房 的

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiong like him got fighting spirits, unlike balless Sinkies!

We need to import more people like that.

We need to persuade them to steal from the Gurkhas' camp or a bank with armed guards. Or sneak into the zoo's lion enclosure and annoy the lions.

Tiong balls are welcome as long as Tiong blood is spilled.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Cheap bastard carries around $80K in cash and so cheap want to travel in economy class. He deserves to get robbed on the plane. Should have flown business class or first class with the other rich fucks who also travel with large sums of cash. They have no interest in his cash.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap bastard carries around $80K in cash and so cheap want to travel in economy class. He deserves to get robbed on the plane. Should have flown business class or first class with the other rich fucks who also travel with large sums of cash. They have no interest in his cash.

What do you expect from low SES Sinkies? They have the Ai pi Ai chi mentality.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/taylor-swift-singapore-charges-duo-051904885.html

One of the men that the group snuck into the show is Chinese influencer Yang Junhao, who claims he unknowingly got fake tickets.

"This is me after being told I bought fake tickets, and was brought out [of the concert] to be interrogated by the police... I pleaded with the police to let me stay outside the venue so that I can hear Taylor's voice," Yang said in a video on Douyin, China's version of TikTok, which also featured him in a pastel purple outfit, looking dejected.

"I spent 12,000 yuan (£1,300; $1,700) on the ticket and didn't know it was fake even after I entered the concert. I only realised it after officers brought us out... I am also a victim, I am stuck in Singapore and assisting in the investigation. It's a difficult situation," he wrote in a comment posted on Wednesday night.

Security personnel at the Singapore Sports Hub, where Swift's concerts were held, said they had detained several people who tried to trespass into the concert venue on Monday.

Concert organisers said they would work closely with the police "to ensure the safety and security of the public".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also a victim, I am stuck in Singapore and assisting in the investigation. It's a difficult situation

Just like your trashy Tiongland, always claiming to be the victim on the world stage. :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bring $80k in cash? Didn’t find out why? lol…

Maybe a drug kingpin trying to smuggle the money out. The bigger crime is in here.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no first class or business on scoot flights.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
伟大的祖国人在新航偷钱

Chinese national Peng Hui, 53, was handed one charge of stealing US$80,000 from Lim Ngang Him on SQ899 between 9.30am and 12.30pm on Mar 5.
This one confirmed not authentic Tiong. Real Tiongs would have laundered the money first and not perform transfers that are recorded.