• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA Death has Demonstrated the Value of Foreign Airlines

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been my suspicion that SIA puts passenger safety subservient to profits.

I'm glad that my decision to not fly SIA is the right one.

It's worth to pay more for other airlines than risk your life with SIA. After all, the cabin crew discriminates locals and gives demonstrably better service to angmoh. Why pay to be disliked?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's worth to pay more for other airlines than risk your life with SIA. After all, the cabin crew discriminates locals and gives demonstrably better service to angmoh. Why pay to be disliked?
I always get good treatment from sia.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
These show pilots are not up to standard,is it foreigners flying the plane ,? They should publish who flying it,then will hv outcome,cos recently heard dzhey recruit ceca as pilots,like sg local hv no interest as a pilot? News por lan par say passengers are grateful that pilot sage theor life,a joke,incompetence is there

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
so turbulence choose which airline's aircraft to hit?
Any pilot worth his salt would learn to identify, spot, evade and mitigate turbulence.
Half fucked captains resulting in deaths still can give plenty of excuses?
I have no confidence in SQ pilots.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are telling the world that you are so "sua gu".
It was an accident that can happen to any airline.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

SIA charge sky high price with lousy infrastructure and so so service, its not usual you need to pay more for other airlines.

Emirates, Etihad, Qatar...all way better

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
These show pilots are not up to standard,is it foreigners flying the plane ,? They should publish who flying it,then will hv outcome,cos recently heard dzhey recruit ceca as pilots,like sg local hv no interest as a pilot? News por lan par say passengers are grateful that pilot sage theor life,a joke,incompetence is there

Must ceca pilots from Vistara:

29 Nov 2022 — 29 November 2022 - Singapore Airlines (SIA) and Tata Sons (Tata) have agreed to merge Air India and Vistara....