• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should also include free fark for life

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6760130/brit-thai-cave-rescue-divers-leave-message-boys/
Brit cave divers leave message for rescued Thai kids as hero pair return home…and a granted free flights to Thailand FOR LIFE

after all, thailand have so many chio bu but must be at least

like Yingluck standard.

this one even our Pinky Lee lube her deep deep.

Yingluck.jpeg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As I have always said when it comes to the crunch nobody beats the Ang Mohs. They are the ones in the world that can make things come right against all odds.

The Thais have to kow tow to them and so to do the chinks the ah nehs and all those whose skins are darker.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have always said when it comes to the crunch nobody beats the Ang Mohs. They are the ones in the world that can make things come right against all odds.

The Thais have to kow tow to them and so to do the chinks the ah nehs and all those whose skins are darker.
What about Burmese?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're very wrong, they dont hve the likes of our Hero BG Loong who single handedly rescued Ang Moh lives in the Cable Car disaster.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

angmor drivers are pedophiles who wanted all 12 trapped boys to themselves. fortunately the Thai navy seals turned up and thwarted their sick plans

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
they'd be smart not to use this privilege, sekali have to get elon musk's robots to pick up pieces of their bodies among pieces of metallic hand-me-downs - donated by rsaf :frown:
It depends on the airline that is being offered. If AirAsia, mai lah mai lah. If Thai Airways Business Class, must abuse it thoroughly.