• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shiok enjoyed watching Sinkie going Bipolar start Harassment at FT and serves JUSTICE!

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wished I had filmed this for YouTube, but was too late and was carrying shopping bags damn hard to take video.

Sinkie very commonly going nuts under PAP LEEgime and just now, at MRT Mall area this one KPKB swearing profanity, impatient, and rapidly swing moods between ultra polite helpful and ultra nasty rude, I am safe to say even 5 SPF Poodles can not fix him! Spectacular! He used Singlish, Malay, broken Chinese, and Cantonese all mixed!

Out of several separated groups of unaware people I saw harnessed or frightened by him almost all were FTs!

I hope he get worse and behead these FTs!

He talks aloud to himself if no one was near. He slammed lift buttons violently until wall bangs aloud. He politely invited people to enter lift while holding the door himself. Inside lift he scolded anyone who touched the lift level buttons, because he didn't like lift to stop many floors!

He can say Cheers Bye many times, and other times said Cantonese His for CB!

Then got Puki Puki Malay words.

FTs frightened fled the lift at once lift door opened.

I enjoyed watching everything! And also prepared to crash he head on any wall or floor if he got rude at me.

At mall hallway, he randomly greeted people and any how CB anyone randomly!

If Media Cock wanna do Candid Camera programs, just send film crew following this guy until he goes IMH, sure fun to watch!