• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shares guru... how to become one..

yokman

v66pnq.jpg

14ndy60.jpg

any shares expert here?

I go to some shares forum, then there are so called "gurus" around and they have huge fellowers.

But look at the above example. Like that I can become a guru quite easily right?

First I just anyhow pick some shares.. then I say buy at this price during bullish days. Then when shares drop, I pretend I did not make a call and I say buy at this lower price. Then sure one day the price will go up and I am a guru liow?

If u look at the above call. This guy make a call to buy at 3.9 cents. then the price dropped the day itself. Then after drop to 3.7 cents, he say buy again. Then today it went up to 3.9 cents and ppl say he is a guru. This is repeated for many times and for many shares and ppl starting to believe every thing he says. Even if lose money and price plummented, his fellowers will just say is their own fault as they are adults and is their decision.

Wow.. how come ppl so gullible one?