• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Women Kena Conned by Love Scammer Allen Levine

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONLINE LOVE SCAMMER[/h]
Post date:
17 Feb 2015 - 9:35pm

Dear TRS,
I hope this is a warning to all Singaporeans with regards to the social media known as " Meet Up ". My elder sister knows this guy called Allen Levine through this social media website or application and he video chat with my sister occasionally as he was trying to scam most of the Singaporean Women out there.

Unfortunately, my elder sister has fall into the trap of this scammer. He mentioned to my sister that he will be migrating or coming to Singapore to settle down with any girl whom he is interested with. A few days later, he would slowly con your money by Korea Air Services (From United States) which you will receive an email that the parcel is struck at the " Inland Revenue ".

The person in charge of the Korea Air Services will not be as polite as you think he would be, and its probably this guy called " Allen Levine " who had made a call to you and ask you to shut up and just pay up the money will do.

image_zps4b415ea2.jpg

This Allen Levine is quite popular in this forum: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80382

You may take a look and read from the others how he scammed them as well.

My sister has made a police report with regards to this issue, and I hope Singapore Police Force are able to resolve this issue even though my sister has been trying to call the investigator.

His email address: [email protected]

Account Number to be transferred: POSB Savings 175-49503-7
The number which may call you: +12053012728

This is a warning to all that regardless which social media website you know an opposite gender, please do not believe whatever the person says.
Please also be careful of other similar scams.

LEE
TRS Contributor

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She wants the Sinkie police force to solve this problem. What can the useless poodle do?

Let me assess the situation here, if you are stupid and the police has to go through all the trouble because of your Stupidity?