• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Zermatt Neo eats 50 Ramly Burgers in 1 shot!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My grand-daughter bought back some Ramly burgers. I had two : one chicken and one beef. Both with egg and cheese. The burgers are quite small.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this real ?
:biggrin:

Zermatt Neo has consistently ranked within the Top 3 in the world for fastest & biggest eaters in international eating competitions.

https://wiki.sg/p/Zermatt_Neo#Competitive_eating

Zermatt Neo - Sometimes I wish my relationship with food... | Facebook

Facebook
Zermatt Neo - Sometimes I wish my ...

Zermatt Neo - Sometimes I wish my relationship with food... | Facebook​

Zermatt Neo - Sometimes I wish my relationship with food... | Facebook

Facebook
Zermatt Neo - Sometimes I wish my ...

Insane 6KG SATS Laksa Noodles Challenge! Six Packs after 30 bowls of Laksa eaten?! - YouTube​

Insane 6KG SATS Laksa Noodles Challenge! Six Packs after 30 bowls of Laksa  eaten?! - YouTube

YouTube
Insane 6KG SATS Laksa Noodles Challenge ...

Singapore #Fitspo of the Week: Zermatt Neo​

Singapore #Fitspo of the Week: Zermatt Neo

Yahoo News Singapore

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY! | Normal Day of Eating with a Competitive Eater | MASSIVE Abalone Platter! | In this episode, we went back to Neo's Kitchen to cook up​

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY! | Normal Day of Eating with a Competitive Eater |  MASSIVE Abalone Platter! | In this episode, we went back to Neo's Kitchen  to cook up

Facebook
Eating with a Competitive Eater ...

Insane 6KG SATS Laksa Noodles Challenge! Six Packs after 30 bowls of Laksa eaten?! - YouTube​

Insane 6KG SATS Laksa Noodles Challenge! Six Packs after 30 bowls of Laksa  eaten?! - YouTube

1697554839707.png
YouTube
Insane 6KG SATS Laksa Noodles Challenge ...

Video] - Youtuber Nikocado Avocado kena erectile dysfunction from binge eating videos, is Sg's Zermatt Neo also at risk? | Sam's Alfresco Coffee​

Video] - Youtuber Nikocado Avocado kena erectile dysfunction from binge  eating videos, is Sg's Zermatt Neo also at risk? | Sam's Alfresco Coffee

1697554839730.png
Sam's Alfresco Coffee
Youtuber Nikocado Avocado kena erectile ...

INSANE 15000 CALORIE CHEAT DAY! | LOSING MY ABS IN 6 HOURS?! | CRAZY AFTERMATH! - YouTube​

YouTube
INSANE 15000 CALORIE CHEAT DAY ...

Singapore #Fitspo of the Week: Zermatt Neo​

Yahoo News Singapore

Zermatt Neo (@zermattneo) • Instagram photos and videos​