• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - "U fuck me for wat?" Terrace house uncle and car driver who park outside his house

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So easy to answer yet uncle scare to say out. Fark you for parking outside my house lor.
I kana farked before also what.
It was my fault to park outside their terrace house. Same for this driver.
If the driver say you can tell me nicely don't need to fark, I will tell him you think you are the only one that park outside my house ah?
After hundreds of same thing happening of course I will fark you. You expect me to be nice ah farking idiot.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So easy to answer yet uncle scare to say out. Fark you for parking outside my house lor.
If the driver say you can tell me nicely don't need to fark, I will tell him you think you are the only one that park outside my house ah?
After hundreds of same thing happening of course I will fark you. You expect me to be nice ah farking idiot.
If he still not convinced, I will tell him you farking idiot. You think in sg got free parking ah. Who you voted for ?

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This driver trying to get free parking, but not happy when kena chase away...low ses sinki ish like that de....if in HK, he may tio sued until pants dropped

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This driver trying to get free parking, but not happy when kena chase away...low ses sinki ish like that de....if in HK, he may tio sued until pants dropped
The privilege of owning a car is very stressful. Having a girl who buy designer bags is cheaper.