• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Russian-Sg youtuber Max Chernov interviews Matland-Sg youtuber Kelvin Learns Investing

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chernov should get his PR soon. We need more of such talents to promote Sinkapore. They appreciate the PAP more than some sinkees.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chernov should get his PR soon. We need more of such talents to promote Sinkapore. They appreciate the PAP more than some sinkees.
There are talents who discredit Singapore too. It seems to me that those who discredit the red dot are not to be branded as talents intentionally.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The title flashed on the thumbnail " i work 12 hours daily"
Welcome to Singapore. That is the whole idea the system is set up, you work hours to pay your dues and then think that it is good. The dues go to the govt who use it to buy vaccines to kill you.

You want to stay in Sg? then you have to work hours to be part of the system the PAP set up. It is set up for you to work to pay your dues and justify the insane housing prices. When you work in the system, your CPF makes it seems that housing is affordable according to this "work 12 hours" guy. He didn't questioned why the housing is so expensive and you need to DEPEND on your cpf to buy housing. This is the whole idea of the system to set up for you to work long hours. CPF is not use for housing initially, they screwed up to cover their ass so as to allow it for housing and lead to insane prices.

He keep saying you OWN the HDB. Foreigners mah, want to be sinkies so they think like old farts ,, oh i own my home. You dun own public housing.

Only native who care enough know the unfair reasons and due to the incompetence of the PAP that lead to high housing price. What do foreigners know about this? They dun question the causes and work to go along the effect.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Youtube's magical algorithms always push the 'accredited' clickbait merchants to the forefront when you browse Youtube. :wink:

For the wrongthink ones who produce actual good content, you need to manually search for them, or they might be banned/restricted/demonetized at Youtube, and you will need to go to Bitchute or Rumble to view their content. :cool:

https://rumble.com
https://www.bitchute.com

Youtube is good for discovering older or specific genres of music, vintage/nostalgic archive videos, product (review) videos, and some breaking news viral/controversial videos (if they survive censorship). Most other stuff on Youtube is just bullshit. You might do better watching videos at TikTok, at least that's more entertaining. :whistling:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The title flashed on the thumbnail " i work 12 hours daily"
Welcome to Singapore. That is the whole idea the system is set up, you work hours to pay your dues and then think that it is good. The dues go to the govt who use it to buy vaccines to kill you.

You want to stay in Sg? then you have to work hours to be part of the system the PAP set up. It is set up for you to work to pay your dues and justify the insane housing prices. When you work in the system, your CPF makes it seems that housing is affordable according to this "work 12 hours" guy. He didn't questioned why the housing is so expensive and you need to DEPEND on your cpf to buy housing. This is the whole idea of the system to set up for you to work long hours. CPF is not use for housing initially, they screwed up to cover their ass so as to allow it for housing and lead to insane prices.

He keep saying you OWN the HDB. Foreigners mah, want to be sinkies so they think like old farts ,, oh i own my home. You dun own public housing.

Only native who care enough know the unfair reasons and due to the incompetence of the PAP that lead to high housing price. What do foreigners know about this? They dun question the causes and work to go along the effect.

'Home' is a concept, a feeling. You cannot 'own' a home, in the same way you cannot grab on to air.

Then there's the thing about whether you actually own a HDB flat at all, but that's an entirely different discussion.

Daft Sinkies cannot see/perceive anything beyond what they can see, taste, hear, touch and smell. Even the religious ones, or should I say especially the religious ones. :cool: