• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - PM LHL : President Halimah proves that Muslims and Women have every opportunity to succeed in Sg, Well Done PAP!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to talk much makcik limah.
Go to Habib nohs and say thanks or ask him for help.
You will pay for your intent of asking others except Allah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, yes indeed. Being appointed instead of elected as the overpaid Istana dog is certainly empowering for Malay-Muslims and women, no? :roflmao:

Long live affirmative action. :biggrin:

And I was half-correct with my prediction... it's not only her that would virtue signal about the situation, but her master too. The surprising thing is that he is actually doing it so soon. :cool:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/this-is-sickipooras-joke-of-the-year.348157/#post-3871156

I called it from the very beginning: since she was the first (unelected) vagina Istana puppet, expect her to harp on about it and sell that to the 'female empowerment' crowd of AWARE and other feminazis. Glass ceiling shattered, Sinkieland embraces diversity and equality, role model for females etc... all that kind of bullshit will come out.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acckk gag choke! I used to only hate GCT. Now I also hate Arse Loong. Machik my former useless MP has done little for her constituents besides being GOH at porlumpar RC's Sunday AM exercise at the open plaza, char see lang! What she done as puppet prez besides collecting salary?