• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Malaysian heavy vehicle driving recklessly on Sg roads

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traffic Police in SG is mainly from ethnic m&d. We do not know the reasoning behind vast majority of one race doing shit in SG.
Some of the TP are Fraudulent and illegal also

1. I was arrested for DUI even the breathalyzer test failed to show that I am drunk. I was taken to Cantonment and then to SGH for blood test. I speat a night there until I was released on a bail next day. One-week later SGH said there is no trace of alcohol in the blood/ Whatever uncomfortable experience at Cantonment is ridiculous.
2. An officer summoned me for no reason as he wanted to express his private vengeance and is illegal and unjustifiable
to name a few

I believe they are not following rule of law any longer ever since LKY is gone.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singaporean motorists face considerably less risk of death and injury compared to their chink counterparts.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traffic Police in SG is mainly from ethnic m&d. We do not know the reasoning behind vast majority of one race doing shit in SG.

1. I was arrested for DUI even the breathalyzer test failed to show that I am drunk. I was taken to Cantonment and then to SGH for blood test. I speat a night there until I was released on a bail next day. One-week later SGH said there is no trace of alcohol in the blood/ Whatever uncomfortable experience at Cantonment is ridiculous.
2. An officer summoned me for no reason as he wanted to express his private vengeance and is illegal and unjustifiable
to name a few

If you think TP is bad, you haven't seen CNB.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

to name a few

Its just a revenge thing as malays are subjugated and persecuted. You just tasted a small portion of life which malays must endure in entirety.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's because the traffic poodles often ride motorbikes, and you know how the Melayus are biking enthusiasts. A Melayu has an affinity for his bike not unlike a Mongol has an affinity for his horse.