• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - It cost Sg chiobu Hazelle Teo her life savings of $40k to produce this video, her 1st & only music video ever

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Even though her CNY song is written for the Year of the Dragon, Hazelle Teo hopes her song can be enjoyed by everyone yearly.

She also tells us she was surprised to find out that one of her listeners had teared up when he heard the song for the first time.

“He said it was because he was so proud of me for coming up with my own work. This is what makes spending money, chasing my dreams so worth it. These words mean way more than just money alone and I treasure and cherish it so much,” she says.

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/hazelle-teo-cny-song-spend-20k-825121