• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - TheGreatJonathan's latest adventure : "Father-Son bully me... knn!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Went to do my Grab Walk at night just now.

Suddenly feel like wanna pee urgently. So went to the nearby MRT station near my home.

Bladder feels 9.5/10 full, so I walk very hastily to go to the toilet. Then this farking small boy, like 8-9 years old, never see where he going, he turned and walk into my direction while playing handphone. Then he look at me and give me an angry face and wanna cry like that.

NOT MY FAULT WHAT. So I just ignore and continue walking.

Suddenly a man in front grab my arm. "Oi, why you push my son?"

My anger surged. Knn fark father is this. I turn to him angrily but wtf, when I turn to him all I see is his big biceps. I look up to his face. His face and body look like vin diesel. I think his height like 1.8+ M.... I'm only 1.65M. But I refuse to give in because the father look like mid 20s nia, I elder leh cb respect elders mah knn.

I say he walk into me leh, why my fault. Then I try to pull my arm away from his grip, but he hold even harder. His biceps is pure muscle while mine is pure fats. I jitao a bit scared but I am more worried about my bladder.

Then he still say what, "SAY SORRY."

I pek chek I just say "SORRY LA SORRY LET ME GO... I NEED TO GO TOILET"

He still reply back, "Say sorry to who? Say sorry to Ryan."

My anxiety start fueling in due to the urgent need to pee, I just say, "AH NA SORRY RYAN"

"Say properly"

Then I try to full force pull my arm but he pull me back. That jerk motion suddenly make me release a bit. Then jialat, that feeling when your bladder just give way no matter how hard you try to tense the pee-hole. I just close my eyes in defeat.

"Oei, you deaf ah?"

Then suddenly he looked down and see my biege uniqlo pants become wet and the urine puddle start growing. He took a step back and let me go. Then I just slowly walk to toilet. He still say what to his son, "See? That uncle scared of papa that's why he shee-shee all over."

Sian sia, so no choice I just go toilet and wet my whole pants to make the 'colour' even like it is my pants default colour then I just walk home in the rain. At least when I cry in the rain no one knows I am crying.

Nb, earn nothing tonight. And lost my dignity. Really fark year.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/father-son-bully-me-knn.6694138/