• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean uses CDC voucher, Chinatown chicken rice hawker hurts his feelings by saying 'No money don't eat lah!'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1673867580330.png

https://mothership.sg/2023/01/china...E7NjNwflCSL70F4C3j9__CyV6frqYzsRnl353TkZ8YZdw

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...gedly-tells-him-dont-eat-if-no-money.6862163/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hurting someone's feelings is not a crime. Of course, snowflakes make big deal of it, and see it necessary to cry foul and report to the Shitty Times or Mothershit. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never bothered with People's Park hawker centre, too much infestation by Tiongs. That entire place gives me the scammy Tiong vibes.

If I'm in that area, it's Chinatown Complex, Hong Lim or Maxwell for hawker makan.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the first place the cheebye govt cannot just credit the cash into bank accounts? creating all these fuckup situations
in the second place the uncle got no balls is it? buy a can of petrol and burn down the fucking place at 3am lah (check for cameras first), why bitch about it to others when kena insulted like this? nobody will give a fuck even when u bitch

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need for such an elaborate process to give out CDC vouchers. Just credit the money directly to citizens' posb accounts and let one use the money freely. If he wants to waste it on cigarettes and alcohol so be it. Anyway its just scraps. A sum of $1,000.00 is more appropriate to take into account the increase in GST and other costs of living. All this wayayng and sideshow is unnecessary in as much as it is politically-motivated!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the first place the cheebye govt cannot just credit the cash into bank accounts? creating all these fuckup situations
in the second place the uncle got no balls is it? buy a can of petrol and burn down the fucking place at 3am lah (check for cameras first), why bitch about it to others when kena insulted like this? nobody will give a fuck even when u bitch

There is no need for such an elaborate process to give out CDC vouchers. Just credit the money directly to citizens' posb accounts and let one use the money freely. If he wants to waste it on cigarettes and alcohol so be it. Anyway its just scraps. A sum of $1,000.00 is more appropriate to take into account the increase in GST and other costs of living. All this wayayng and sideshow is unnecessary in as much as it is politically-motivated!

It's part of the PAP technocrats' wet dream to transform Sinkieland into a 'smart nation'.

'Smart' means totally digital, total surveillance and tracking, lock you inside their grid.

By the way, those spending your CDC angpow money, do not think your purchases aren't monitored.

"Only buy makan, monitor then monitor lor."

There begins your slippery slope. :cool:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's part of the PAP technocrats' wet dream to transform Sinkieland into a 'smart nation'.

'Smart' means totally digital, total surveillance and tracking, lock you inside their grid.

By the way, those spending your CDC angpow money, do not think your purchases aren't monitored.

"Only buy makan, monitor then monitor lor."

There begins your slippery slope. :cool:
I couldn't agree more!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Govt's way of saving money. If sinkies don't claim and redeem their vouchers then there is no loss to govt.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already sold mine. This is why sinkies are retarded no matter what they do
Hurting someone's feelings is not a crime. Of course, snowflakes make big deal of it, and see it necessary to cry foul and report to the Shitty Times or Mothershit. :rolleyes:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never bothered with People's Park hawker centre, too much infestation by Tiongs. That entire place gives me the scammy Tiong vibes.

If I'm in that area, it's Chinatown Complex, Hong Lim or Maxwell for hawker makan.
Mostly foreigners visitors or FT or local Lao hero uncle aunties.
CNY don't even bother going there