• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean upset that at paying $10+ for buffet leftovers that look worse than $4 cai png meal

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1665468003647.png

1665468016842.png

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/n...A9Bhi0vwfb6BY2j5Oc8GzSUH60#Echobox=1665400284

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...me-trying-this-10-70-buffet-in-a-box.6821139/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho you put a cai png food in the leestoran tam jiak ter nao sinkie will also think is leestoran food KNN I.e LPPL in this case KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you take away the meats, this kind of standard you can eat for free at the Buddhist Lodge. :unsure:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho you put a cai png food in the leestoran tam jiak ter nao sinkie will also think is leestoran food KNN I.e LPPL in this case KNN
Trust me lah, the taste is different. The sinkie buay song because the hotel used hawker center Styrofoam. If they had used some nice bento boxes with the hotel name printed, sinkies will be very satisfied. Can take picture and put on Facebook to show off to friend. Now Styrofoam box, friends will laugh at him.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
this looks like feed for pigs.... i saw a few days back somewhere it looks ok...with satay and such....

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those cai png stalls in kopitiams should also have similar schemes... Pay $5 n take whatever leftovers n pile it into a styrofoam box....