• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Shanmugam vs Pritam on 377A parliamentary debate

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1669723532398.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ao-wp-but-tio-counter-back-by-pritam.6841815/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Implement already then 'debate'. Cart before the horse, a classic case of 马后炮. :rolleyes:

In civilized countries, they debate first before implementing (or not implementing). But daft and gullible Sinkies wouldn't think twice about such things. And they don't think anything is wrong with this. :cool:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Mr. Shanmugam did NOT give a honest answer to Pritham Singh. His answers were so rude and arrogant.

Law Minister K. Shanmugam pointed out at Parliament on Monday that since sex between men is not related to "public order issues," it should not be criminalized.
Public order is an aggravated form of disturbance that is much higher than a law-and-order issue. Sexual violence and raping a children or youth are aggravated sexual offence.

Repeal of Section 377A is a 'major milestone' for Singapore: PM Lee. "Taken together with marriage amendment, these are balanced, wise steps forward.".

I don't think it's wise at all. To me it is the stupidest decision ever made on earth. As a victim of sexual abuse by Satan himself, Satan has been forcing me to engage sodomy and sexual fornication with him every day for more than 3 decades ever since I was 16 years old. As a victim, I understand that sexual assault, sexual advances, trespassing (via gadgets) and stalking online are all disturbing public. Can SG law can provide any form of protection against Satan who is tangibly forcing me sex with him despite against my will. I know how much I am struggling to protect my mind, body and soul against devil's gay sex with me.

I can't report this matter to SPF or Singapore legal system how I was mistreated by a LION whom Mr. Shanmugam shown his allegiance to. It is just a matter of time I need to take a stand to judge the LION to send him out of the world to be incarcerated into the bottomless pit, a compartment or prison in Hell exclusive for the fallen angels. At that moment, Mr. Shanmugam ha to take up the stand to defend himself for the immoral behavior, Mr. Shanmugam himself a gay Pedophile

In most of the debates Shanmugam do not have a direct or simple answers to any questions as he is complicating himself while answering genuine or simple questions. In light of the constitutional amendment on the definition of marriage in a political context, Singh made a second clarification on what the PAP's position is on LGBTQ+ candidates standing for general elections. He cited Vincent Wijesinghe, a member of the Singapore Democratic Party who stood for the 2011 General Elections, and who is gay. All Indian diaspora (mean Indians, SriLankan, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan) are predominantly gays. Even if they are married, if they suck other cocks, they should be gays. "At the 2011 General Election some 11 years ago, the sexual orientation of an opposition candidate came into the spotlight, with the PAP asking the Singapore Democratic Party to I quote, come out of the closet, unquote. And the PAP statement on this issue pursued an innuendo that made an allusion to pedophilia.

My verdict:
In view of the speeches made by PAP MPs over the last two days and the call for any change on the definition of marriage to be a political question, can I confirm the PAP 's position with regard to LGBTQ plus candidates standing in general elections?" It is a direct Q to Mr. Shanmugam himself as he is a hardcore Pedophile himself contesting GE after GE seeking mandate from Yishun. He is answerable to me when I bring both Lion and Shanmugam to speak in front of the world audience. Under the divine law, Shanmugam has to answer only relevant answer. But Shanmugam's answers in the Parliament were all unacceptable under divine law. I know the guys whom Shanmugam slept with. He cannot lie when he takes a stand to defend himself. I will bring all of the guys involved with Mr. Shanmugam into a trail in due time. It is al spiritual.