• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg man says he can't afford to be a vegetarian, after SGH food court charges him $8 for a plate of vegetarian beehoon

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image-of-bee-hoon.jpg

https://mustsharenews.com/vegetarian-bee-hoon-sgh/?utm_source=telegram

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SGH food court owned by which F&B crony? :wink:

Also, maybe they are trying to recoup the expenditure on this:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
i pay more for a beyond meat burger than a regular burger.
Why would u pay more to eat ultra processed salt enriched junk food...when normal junk food is healthier and cheaper? N eating vegetables outside is the dumbest things one can do. The veg is never washed properly hence heaps of pesticides and the price is more expensive than meat ..

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat porridge with light soya sauce.
It keep one healthy.

Bee Hoon are full of starch and make one fat and suspectible to heart disease, caused by overweight and stuck arteries.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would u pay more to eat ultra processed salt enriched junk food...when normal junk food is healthier and cheaper? N eating vegetables outside is the dumbest things one can do. The veg is never washed properly hence heaps of pesticides and the price is more expensive than meat ..
i like anything “beyond”, like beyond birgin.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
vegetarian food too much carbs.
i kw vegetarian fren who is so fat that if u don't know him, u think he's a pork eater