• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Property agent scolds FB user who clicked on his Ad but not interested in buying : "Fuck off lah every click costs me money you know!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
210423_property%20agent_Stomp.jpg

Ramesh was told by a property agent to "F*** off" when he accidentally responded to the latter's Facebook ad.
Stomp

An accidental click was all it took to push this property agent's buttons.

While he was putting his phone into his pocket, Ramesh accidentally sent an automatic reply to a property agent's Facebook ad on Wednesday (April 19), reported Stomp.

When he checked his phone again, he realised he received a response from the property agent clarifying which property he was interested in, as the latter had "a few ads" running on Facebook.

"Sorry wrongly clicked," replied Ramesh.

The outraged agent then responded: "Fuck off lah every click costs money you know!"

Shocked by the "rude" response he received, Ramesh told Stomp that the agent was "not fit for a customer-facing admin role".

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Property agents, Insurance agents, and durian sellers are mostly motherfucking bastards. I wish and curse everyone of them.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent idea I'm going to click 20 times per hour for the next 8 hours.

Let us all from this forum click a hundred times a day. Better still, all of us send him a message asking about a rental unit at Mayfair. That mother fucker will probably go make a police report.