• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Man locked his toddler daughter in the toilet for 10 months until she died

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
supreme_court_file_photo_sep_23_2022_2.jpg

Man on trial for murdering 5-year-old daughter, allegedly confined her in toilet for 10 months​

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...41?cid=internal_sharetool_iphone_05072023_cna

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is full of evil people. She doesn’t even feed 2 young children just because she didn’t give birth to them.

<<The prosecutor asked the accused's wife why there was a difference in how she treated her husband's kids versus her own.

The woman closed her eyes before answering: "I don't have the feeling of them being my kids. I... easy to say, is, I can't accept other kids as my own kids, even after marriage."

"The feeling as a mother; I don't have it for other kids," she added.>>