• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG male rejected by woman on Coffee Meets Bagel dating app, resorts to calling her fat

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
ncJaaWE.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/yce6cvbl

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ncJaaWE.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/yce6cvbl
I always wonder why anyone would want to use dating apps or dating agencies to date a girl. Isn't dating intuitive in humans? You like a girl, you chat with her, you will know whether he or she is your type or otherwise. Lol :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the lady talk about progressiveness in the 1st date, I think you ditch that lady fast.

I think this is a God's blessing and mercy for this guy.

The last time when I was young, dating a girl... It was to whisper sweet nothing in her ear & progress to the lips & starts from there & find the correct 'knobs' to turn her on....& slowly move down south & feel for the wetness...that is progressiveness. You get that progressiveness on first date..wow!

This one must join AWARE..where there is wet hams rubbing together in progressiveness....God had mercy on this guy.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time when I was young, dating a girl... It was to whisper sweet nothing in her ear & progress to the lips & starts from there & find the correct 'knobs' to turn her on....& slowly move down south & feel for the wetness...that is progressiveness. You get that progressiveness on first date..wow!

This one must join AWARE..where there is wet hams rubbing together in progressiveness....God had mercy on this guy.

That should be the correct progressiveness. They want to talk about rights, how should a man treat a women and women don't need to do housework.

When you hear of all these being discussed, I suggest you ditch the girl asap. They are just trying to tell you that they are going to.wear the pants in the house.

Proceed at your own risk.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That should be the correct progressiveness. They want to talk about rights, how should a man treat a women and women don't need to do housework.

When you hear of all these being discussed, I suggest you ditch the girl asap. They are just trying to tell you that they are going to.wear the pants in the house.

That I believe is what we call natural progression. That is what male were born for & born with & female too, to response, feel & give...a GIVE & TAKE progression. Don't know what progression are these female's are talking about? some trigonometry formula...when you have take our your, Tan, Coscine tables & calculate? If that is the case, they might as well remove the mammaries leaving only the nipples & sew that 'ablaone' up leaving only an orifice for waste discharge. That is progression.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

conversely, the negative, natural progression would be that this bitch progresses naturally into a fat cow - then he'll have a "big" problem :frown: