• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Jack Neo : most Singaporeans aren't observant enough to find the many easter eggs I cleverly hid in Ah Girls Go Army!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1674306088808.png

Doesn't agree with the AGGA hate​

One example he brought up was "Ah Girls Go Army" (AGGA), which he knows wasn't the most popular.

"If you ask me, I don't agree with people saying that AGGA isn't good," he opined. "I weaved a lot of easter eggs into the movie, and people just didn't find them. Those who focused on the film would have."

Neo felt that there's a certain "herd mentality" among people, which might have led others to hate on his works without even giving them a chance.

https://mothership.sg/2023/01/jack-neo-movies-why-sponsored/

Attachments

• 1674306009497.png
    1674306009497.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 47