• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 'I can't cope anymore': 16 yr old Japan-born teenager turned Singapore PR reflects on 10-year education journey in local schools

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol sinkies dumb ,own sinkies study local U ,expensive n cannot get jobs,whereas jiuhu n ch8na n India degree very cheap n cam get jobs,lol,starting pay same so e more in where I work ,n pap tell local to send their kis to ire, ploy n also ask young one to become hawker,cb ,did I see minister kids go ite ,ploy or become hawker,wakeup sinkies esp 60% sinkies,cb

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see plenty of schoolkids these days leave school at around 4pm or 5pm. It's a daily routine thing, not because of detention or special activities.

That is fucked up, to say the least. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
luckily her 1st year in kindergarten at an international school helped to hone her american accent and engrish. must be an americunt teacher. plus her parents spent years in american schools thus helped with her accent. otherwise she will be speaking singrish which is simply annoying to all other cuntries sexcept ml.

Nominate her for Speaker of Parliament. Replace the fucking emotionalist.

e•mo•tion•al•ist​

(ɪˈmoʊ ʃə nl ɪst)

n.
1. a person easily affected by emotion.
2. a person whose conduct or policies are based on feelings rather than reason.
[1865–70]
e•mo`tion•al•is′tic, adj.