• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - How much would you pay to eat Sg's (chiobu? celebrity?) XIAXUE's pink nasi lemak that comes with heart-shaped fishcakes ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[Sg] - How much would you pay to eat Sg's (chiobu? celebrity?) XIAXUE's pink nasi lemak that comes with heart-shaped fishcakes ?

ur title really got me ...

me was reading word by word ...

'how much wud u pay 2 eat ... '
wel, being a true bleu sbf member, half sexpected ze following shud include sumting dat described a kind of fruit or a female feline ...

den read nex few words ...
'how much wud u pay 2 eat ... sg's (chiobu? celebrity) ... '
n sexpectations were raised ...

den read summor ... sexpectations were high ...
'how much wud u pay 2 eat ... sg's (chiobu? celebrity) ... xiaxue's pink ... '
sumhow dat name din register anyting ... oni noticed ze word pink ...

n den total disappointmen after reading ze whole question ...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It bothers me that the rice and her hair are the same colour. :cautious::eek::roflmao:

She probably dyes her pubic hair the same pink color too.

Pubic-hair-dye-and-how-to-dye-pubic-hair-at-home.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jw5