• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Girl asks advice if she should break up with her bf cos’ he only earns $3.5K, Netizens say ‘Yes coz your bf deserves better than a gold digger'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://theindependent.sg/girlfrien...up-with-her-boyfriend-cos-he-only-earns-3-5k/

A woman looked to social media to ask for advice, as she was torn between her longtime boyfriend, whom she looked down on because of his low salary, and a possible new partner, who’s earning a lot higher income. However, many netizens reacted fiercely, telling her that her boyfriend “deserves better”.

The woman posted on the NUS Whispers page, which was published on Tuesday morning (May 2). She wrote that she has been with her boyfriend for three years and that after he graduated last year, he found a job with a salary of $3500 a month.

“To be honest I was shocked that his salary is quite low. Because some of my friends and cousins are earning much higher than him. I often encouraged him to find a better job,” she wrote, adding that she asked him to take up additional courses, which he did, “but he still couldn’t find a better job.”

The woman also wrote that, out of boredom, she downloaded a dating app and started chatting with an investment associate. They finally met recently when the man drove to the woman’s house at 3:00 am after his birthday celebration.

“I went down to the carpark to meet him and was quite surprised to see that he drives a luxury car and he looks even better in real life. We chatted for 2 hours in his car. He then walked me to the lift and even kissed me on my cheek. Although we barely know each other, I actually feel quite happy that he kissed me.”

The man expressed interest in seeing her again.

She added, “He seems like a really nice guy. I know I shouldn’t compare but my bf isn’t even that nice. And my bf is unable to find a decent job so I’m worried about my future when we get married. But my bf and I have been together for 3 years so our relationship is very stable. I feel like if I break up with him now, 3 years of my life would be wasted.”

The woman then asked for advice as to what to do—stay with her boyfriend, aka “the safer choice” or “should I continue to go out with the investment guy and then break up with my bf when the investment guy confess to me?”

Commenters on the post expressed disapproval with how the woman has been treating her boyfriend and urged her to break up with him.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.37.34-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.37.58-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.38.30-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.38.39-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.38.49-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.39.14-AM.png

Others seemed to find something sketchy with the investment associate, the other man the poster has been seeing.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.41.00-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.41.12-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.41.24-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-02-at-11.42.29-AM.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...s-cos-your-boyfriend-deserves-better.6743476/

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie chinese gal here never face discrimination. Sinkie law also side woman. That is why non sinkie Chinese wife better.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a human & born with free will, to make her own choice in life & live with the consequences. No one else can live her life.

Having grown up on western cultures & educated, fed with Cinderella dreams,she has yet to discover realities. No human is perfect & can only learn from mistakes, correcting them can one progress.

Education alone is not a yardstick of success in life. It's how one uses it to make the best out of challenges that determines one's success in the journey of life.

Theoratically, if one is a single, non smoker, drinkrer or gambler, S$1000/mth is enough for basics & recreation, with balance of salary as savings for future. Transport is efficient & rental of cars for occasions affordable, so too new modern HDB homes

(It must be noted that back in 1965, a SIT / HDB flat with no frills costs only $15,000, but then, it must be equally noted that the avg income/mth was only $300. Todays flat comes with better trimings & amenities & our avg income is now $3000 to $5000/mth.)

A witty quip by thinkers on what to do with 'educated' women who refused to marry others beneath her or have kids was to have 'low end imports & high end exports'

But what is the measure of an 'educated' woman? Eugenics had long been provened false science

No. Instead, the Administrators of Spore should have 'low end exports of educated but mentally shallow women while hi end imports of hardworking reallstic women to Spore, for our 'salt of the earth stable & pragmatic men, the way our foremothers were.

In 1965, most were not educated, some even farmers daughter, but they were realistic & played a critical supportive role in the progress of our nation. Their love & nurturing created sons & daughters whom are leaders of nation today-legislators, doctors, military, etc. Singapore 1.0

A pragmatic rejuvenation of our citizens is store now, to upgade to Singapore 2.0 with such women from neighboring lands.

My sincere & humble apologies to female fellow citzens, highly educated or not whom are not as mentally shallow as that girl. No offense intended. May we together face & overcomme challenges ahead & upgrade Spore to 2.0 for ours & future generations to come

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does this narcissist pig look like again? You have a 500dollar face, thats the kind of guy who will want you

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah. see car steam between her thighs. then chat for 2 hours in car. must have asked about his incum. and then go home remember kiss and compare. it’s no surprise that foreign men with money and means in sg have complained about the shallowness of sinkie spg’s. just fuck and chuck.