• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Four million Lee Kuan Yew $10 coins minted; collection to begin on Sep 4

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
645c3765690df60011029143-63bd27820542a60012aac0db-1683765093719-lkyfinal.jpg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...lky100-four-million-minted-collection-3712501

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 millions minted? Are they to be given free to every Singaporeans? Where got value if not limited supply.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa that mintage is humongous. Not likely to have much collector value for a very long time. We have been conned into bidding for it.
Lao hero believe LKY Ah Gong COin has Metta Niyom and Mahalarp power to help them in their Great Toto Weekend huat LA huat LA party

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong move.
They should have made a limited edition of it in 999 gold coin and open a bidding process.
Win win for everyone

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa that mintage is humongous. Not likely to have much collector value for a very long time. We have been conned into bidding for it.
You are wrong.
It is a good investment.
Down the road, each coin will be worth more than the current price of $10.
Indeed, it is already up 20%
You are wrong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where can I buy LKY holy protective underwear? If I wear it day and night, 国父永与我同在. :inlove:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like your HDB…gahmen guarantee the value will not drop.

Value is only propped up by those LKY fantards who still have this sticker on their vehicles and bags. Yes, even in 2023. :biggrin:
P.S: I bet they will have another thing in 2025, the 10th anniversary of his death. Mini JubiLEE? :roflmao:

LKY-tribute-4.jpg