• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer's bad experience on Carousell

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

TiedInsurer :​

I lowballed a carouseller, and kena scolded...​

Item suggested retail price was $100. Carouseller list it for $50. So i straight away made offer for $50 and never try to negotiate price.
The seller scold me... say i stupid low SES lowballer, and that she obviously not going to sell something worth $100 for just $50..., she said the price listed was to attract eyeballs only, and i have to offer her my best price. :cry:

Haiz... no choice, so i offer her $99. Meet up will be near MRT. I have a feeling i will not be able to make the meetup, and that i will only find out that i cannot make the time 30mins after the meetup time.

Weaboo said:
seller is chiobu?

Dunno leh. From the size of the clothes she selling, probably dinobu.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/i-lowballed-a-carouseller-and-kena-scolded.6824209/

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

item2sell :​

So its YOU TS.

YOU BETTER COME. I AM STILL AT MRT!

You wait ar. I one MRT stop away. Reaching soon.

item2sell :​

I don't care. I going to make police report You cheat me.

Wat is the item¿
Tickets to a certain event. Prices are obviously indicative only, for privacy reasons. But yea, she listed it at 50% off the RSP. I thought she despo need to dispose the tickets because it will expire worthless soon.

GreatPumpkin :​

Some sellers will tell you original retail price is $100 and link the most tok cai tao listing on amazon as proof.

But if you look elsewhere, $50 - $60 brand new on lazada / shopee also have.

Crispy_Sock :​

1666078208379.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/i-lowballed-a-carouseller-and-kena-scolded.6824209/