• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer : Gangster Durian Sellers Come To My HDB, Open 5 Durians and Force Me to buy All!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

durian_stall_geylang_singapore_pushy_gangsters_seller.jpg

snowblaze :​

It’s a group of men who sounds like Malaysian and come knocking on my HDB door.

The seller straight away open all the durians. I said I only wanted one. I never asked him to open all. But they said they are already open and I MUST buy!

Please be careful of such durian scams.

durianonline_fb.jpg

Acetone said:
Please lah… if u said 1 then he open all 5, just close ur door lor.

He’s holding a knife . At my doorstep.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

durian_stall_geylang_singapore_pushy_gangsters_seller.jpg

It’s a group of men who sounds like Malaysian and come knocking on my HDB door.

The seller straight away open all the durians. I said I only wanted one. I never asked him to open all. But they said they are already open and I MUST buy!

Please be careful of such durian scams.

durianonline_fb.jpg

Acetone said:
Please lah… if u said 1 then he open all 5, just close ur door lor.

He’s holding a knife . At my doorstep.

just say go take money.................go kitchen and come out with 1 knife and 1 chopper............