• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Cockroach crawled from under our pizza mid-meal. No response from Little Ceasers, who should we contact?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
zncnaxr7l76c1.jpg
sh0mptr7l76c1.jpg

This happened on Monday. My family was having our dinner and mid meal, this cockrach crawled from under our Pizza and we completely lost our appetite. Not to mention, I dialed the outlet 28 times (they just keep hanging up). We gave up and stopped in the end.

I've contacted them through the "Chat now" function, feedback form. Radio silence from Little Ceasers. I even left a google review begging them to contact me. Nothing. How long should I reasonably wait for their response? And who else should I contact at this point? SFA? I just want to seek for a compensation for the Pizza we discarded that day. Literally nothing else...

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you expect….a 150% refund ?

The time and effort this loser spends trying to contact them cost more than 1.5 pizzas

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
zncnaxr7l76c1.jpg
sh0mptr7l76c1.jpg

This happened on Monday. My family was having our dinner and mid meal, this cockrach crawled from under our Pizza and we completely lost our appetite. Not to mention, I dialed the outlet 28 times (they just keep hanging up). We gave up and stopped in the end.

I've contacted them through the "Chat now" function, feedback form. Radio silence from Little Ceasers. I even left a google review begging them to contact me. Nothing. How long should I reasonably wait for their response? And who else should I contact at this point? SFA? I just want to seek for a compensation for the Pizza we discarded that day. Literally nothing else...

This picture is definitely NOT Helpful de.

Right, Boss John?