• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Cats & Dogs fighting, if AVS kills the cats, cat welfare groups dulan, if AVS kills the dogs, dog welfare groups dulan, so how???

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ryecotta :

To preface, i'm a cat lover and used to be part of a group taking care of comm cats. My area used to have a stray dog issues too due to extreme deforestation and a few com cats were killed, including the "wife" of one of the comm cats I cared for. he was so depressed he nearly died from starvation. A few of us had sleepless months cuz every time we hear the howl and barking, we'd rush down to guard the comm cats. And, I also love dogs - had a dog for 19 years before he passed.
A relative of mine stays near this stray dog hotspot in AMK. While walking his pet dog, a comm cat, triggered by the sight of his dog (which is expected since it's likely traumatised by stray dogs) attacked both the relative and his dog. My relative had to get stitches on CNY eve and his dog was seriously injured. It just got readmitted to the vet for yet another surgery and the vet isn't very positive.
It's a very tough balance. If AVS took away the comm cat, feeders and the cat welfare groups out there will be rightfully unhappy. If they trap the dogs, the other dog welfare groups will be pissed too. Sigh...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take note that most of those hypocrites, self-professed 'animal lovers', only love the 'cute' or 'adorable' animals. The rabbit lovers are also basket cases. :rolleyes: