• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ang Mo Supermarket doesn't accept CDC vouchers this year

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

makann :​

Ang Mo Supermarket doesn't accept CDC vouchers this year​

Sigh deeply. Now I have to walk around the neighborhood look for shops accepting liao. Sigh again

7512ddc1b19e1c39d1d2723442566a18_750x750.jpg
1675008765560.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...doesnt-accept-cdc-vouchers-this-year.6858889/

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
They probably have a reason for that. Couple of months ago i had some discount vouchers for Menards and cashier refused to take it.
I took me one trial to reach menards customer service (read more about them) and they were super quick o solve my problem.
Some people just don't realize they have rights and keep quite no matter happens to them.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CDC voucher scheme is a scam. All it does is introduce an additional layer of middlemen (cronies): the app developers, customer service etc, in between the merchants and the customers. The objective is to fulfill some vainglorious technocrat objective of having a 'smart nation'... cashless payments, total tracking and tracing.