• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 8 cheap Thai durians for over $300: Elderly woman kena conned by insistent salesman at her HDB door

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
durianscam_sm.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/8...-says-she-was-tricked-man-who-turned-her-door

JGaanZS :

My relative actually got scammed by them as well but got scammed over $600 with the exact same methods.
It happened when my relative was just inquiring about the durians and said they wanted 3, he just went ahead and opened three durians immediately and quoted 600 dollars for them. When my relative said it was too ex he berated them and they panicked and gave him 1000rm and 200SGD to make up the rest.
The most infuriating part was when I made a police report hoping they could catch the cb, SPF called me in the evening saying "it's not a scam, your relative just bought overpriced durians. They paid money and got something in return." And basically closed the case ._.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised on this ny mum slso got conned, I even see jiuhum kia cone into sg in vans do contractor job but no permit or whatever, pride of pap, cos many mp are pap origin, many pap MP are jiuhu kia

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised on this ny mum slso got conned, I even see jiuhum kia cone into sg in vans do contractor job but no permit or whatever, pride of pap, cos many mp are pap origin, many pap MP are jiuhu kia
We must believe in good hands De woh
Good hands will "take care" of u