• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 2 hikers, 67 & 51, lost in MacRitchie forest rescued within 3 hours

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
340141760_201757312574981_130943710157249624_n.jpg
340657587_761254562222512_2358804884716656002_n.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2023/04/hikers-lost-in-macritchie-forests/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always do forest hiking without carrying any phone. The monkeys and squirrels will guide you on your journey.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot be sinkie unkers as they have no time for any hikes. they only have time for kopi at hawker centers or hdb kopitiam.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of you are way off.

They did not want to be disturbed. They're gay.

That's the reason the Polis auntie has her hands on her hips because she is pissed off she was called out to rescue faggots and yet, nobody wants to fuck her.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These 2 confirmed topo kings. Give them compass and Google Maps also no use. They only know how to use their handphones to call the police.
They should be charged $$$ for the rescue and then charged in court for being a public nuisance.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting lost is one of the best ways to discover new places and new routes in Sinkieland. Overly relying on Google Maps and GPS dulls one's sense of direction.

Of course, if you get lost in a jungle, mountains or the desert in a proper big country... then you are in big trouble.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised people still do this , probably foreign talent as NS and 15 years of reservist means I have done enough topo to last many lifetimes.