• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MILF Fiona's New Attire! Oppie Wankers Can Still Mari Kita?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
5523_fionaxie_insta.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sexy Fiona Xie shows off stunning figure in new photo​

May 05, 2023
published at 2:22 PM
ByKhoo Yi-Hang

5523_fionaxie_insta.jpg

She may no longer be the little genie from the 90s, but Fiona Xie still has the magic and charm to captivate us.
In an Instagram post on Thursday (May 4), Fiona shared a scintillating shot of herself in a revealing black outfit, posing against a tattered green wall.
"Bringing fierce, daring and unapologetically bold designs to the streets of New York… turning heads and breaking rules," the 41-year-old former actress wrote.
The outfit, likely a collaborative work between H&M and Mugler, features a complex halter top with cut-outs over Fiona's chest, showing off her ample cleavage and svelte figure.
The top continues down her body to connect with a high-waisted bottom, similar to a bikini, and sheer tights.
Her bold outfit is certainly turning heads — all 11,700 of them and counting as likes on her post continue to climb.
Fiona's daring outfit also got the attention of other local artistes such as Rachel Wan, Lawrence Wong and Phyllis Quek, all of whom praised her aesthetic.
Once praised as the crown jewel of Mediacorp's Seven Princesses, Fiona starred in many memorable shows such as Phua Chu Kang Pte Ltd (2000), My Genie (2001) and The Champion (2004).
She was also a part of the classic bikini run in The Champion, where Fiona ran along the streets of Orchard Road clad in a bikini alongside actresses Jeanette Aw, Felicia Chin and Joyce Chao.
Lately, she also starred in the hit Hollywood movie Crazy Rich Asians (2019) as Kitty Pong.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a devout Christian, you know it is wrong to tempt others into sin, right? But it's ok, I will seek God's understanding in my prayers and plea your case as a community service because you love your fellow men.:biggrin:

Oppie old farts' dicks are too limp to be tempted. :smile:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dress like a prostitute is called head turner.

Just because a clothing manufacturer need a celebrity to showcase their prostitutes outfit., it does not mean u have to accept it even u are paid for it. No wonder 97% of sinkies are vaccinated.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Medically, if the neh nehs are so hard when compressed, it means that they are likely fake

5523_fionaxie_insta.jpg

JEWZ%20GENr4%20(1A).gif
Trust me, they are fake. Real neh-nehs will never be that round and well-defined. Years of female nude figure-drawing classes have made me visually sensitive to them.

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust me, they are fake. Real neh-nehs will never be that round and well-defined. Years of female nude-figure drawing classes have made me visually sensitive to them.
big or small, fake or real doesn't matter. What matters is that it craves for your pleasure and love.

sometimes become 1 big, 1 small when old.
even for guys