• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Semen examination

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

My friend is going for a semen examination at the NUH. The doc says that he will be given a room to PCC then collect the semen for test. The test is for whether any problem in conceiving. Any one have experience doing so ? Is there sex DVD or magazine in the room for PCC ? haha...

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

My friend is going for a semen examination at the NUH. The doc says that he will be given a room to PCC then collect the semen for test. The test is for whether any problem in conceiving. Any one have experience doing so ? Is there sex DVD or magazine in the room for PCC ? haha...

Had a friend wh did that for IVF. Yes, there will be XXX DVDs to watch. Want to watch the whole library, take your time to ejac. :biggrin:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had a friend wh did that for IVF. Yes, there will be XXX DVDs to watch. Want to watch the whole library, take your time to ejac. :biggrin:

Previously the problem of Asian men with fertility problem was very rare. However with the advent of western values inculcated into the community, this problem became more prevalent as per in the west.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, ... Any one have experience doing so ? Is there sex DVD or magazine in the room for PCC ? haha...

Can consider putting up a SSS (Staff Suggestion Scheme) item proposing to the hospital authority to mobilise those mei mei soliciting for business along the various lorongs in Geylang to do the job. Medisave is to be allowed to be used for such hand job. The testing unit will be flooded with ready customers every day.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can consider putting up a SSS (Staff Suggestion Scheme) item proposing to the hospital authority to mobilise those mei mei soliciting for business along the various lorongs in Geylang to do the job. Medisave is to be allowed to be used for such hand job. The testing unit will be flooded with ready customers every day.

As a matter of fact, this is the method (hand job) used in China's fertility clinics at their hospitals. Maybe TS might ask his friend to consider collecting his semen there. They employ only chiobus for the job.:smile:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact, this is the method (hand job) used in China's fertility clinics at their hospitals. Maybe TS might ask his friend to consider collecting his semen there. They employ only chiobus for the job.:smile:

In chinese hospitals..... the nurses are so chio that one ejaculate before one can reach the pcc room.... :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chat with a turd? You must be dreaming.

This is a chance for you to prove that i am wrong, my whole perception of sinkieness is wrong. Why you dun do that? i am there now. since you disagree with me. so i show myself in the chatroom, you can blast all you want.

I hope my perception of sinkie is wrong, why dun you prove me wrong?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a chance for you to prove that i am wrong, my whole perception of sinkieness is wrong. Why you dun do that? i am there now. since you disagree with me. so i show myself in the chatroom, you can blast all you want.

I hope my perception of sinkie is wrong, why dun you prove me wrong?

Does it ever get into that thick skull of yours? No one here needs to prove anything to you.

You are just a little boy who is in need of too much attention and you do this by insulting Singaporeans in this forum. So why all the angry stunts when you do get the attention you deserve?

C

cliffstyle

Hi all,

Can the guy ask his wife to do it for him?

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

My suggestion is to bring along China mei mei from Geylang into the room & fuck her hard! Semen galore will cum!

monster.cookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe as long as the semen reaches the lab within a certain time, it is all right. Your friend actually should be able to collect it outside (Geylang, at home wtaever), store it then bring it back to NUH.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe as long as the semen reaches the lab within a certain time, it is all right. Your friend actually should be able to collect it outside (Geylang, at home wtaever), store it then bring it back to NUH.

For freshness...your friend should PCC in the lab.....ask the chemist there to help