• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Self censorship at work? Scary.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was reading the top story of a well known political forum this afternoon titled Hypocricy. It had ten responses with three of the responders who's nic I'm quite familiar with. But at 7.45 this evening when I logged on to the forum, the title had been changed to Political Openness. What gives? Self censorship or pressure from somewhere. Wonder what the rest of the those guys in that forum who caught that change of title and had their commentaries deleted feels?