• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See how commiecunts' CCP master treat you retarded commiecunt peasants.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://www.chinapress.com.my/?p=2913414

搭乘瑞士航空由瑞士飞往上海的乘客,因上海封锁、航班被迫取消。滞留的中国旅客不怪中国政府,反而责怪航空公司取消航班,胡搅蛮缠。中国乘客向中国领事馆求助,领事馆刻意​

27日瑞士航空公司一架由苏黎世飞往上海的航班在起飞前二十分钟宣布取消。 两百多位中国旅客在机场打出"我想回家"的标语,要求回国。​

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I understand enough to know that commiecunts like you are so fucking retarded that your own CCP master is ditching you at the first sign of trouble.
Let me try to explain to you in kindergarten language: The airline is screwing them. The rep is from the airline. When you cancel your flight for whatever reason, you make arrangement to accommodate customers until they are able to fix their own arrangements. That is all they are asking for. That is commercial norm.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me try to explain to you in kindergarten language: The airline is screwing them. The rep is from the airline. When you cancel your flight for whatever reason, you make arrangement to accommodate customers until they are able to fix their own arrangements. That is all they are asking for. That is commercial norm.

As expected from retarded commiecunts like you. Your CCP master ban entry to China, that is why these CCP owned airlines ditched these commiecunt peasants.
Your commiecunt CCP master does not care if these commiecunt peasants die or starve in foreign land as they only care for themselves.

Only retarded commiecunts like you still think your CCP good for China.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woof woof.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

中共洗白失敗!上海「封城」還原抗日神劇,辱華的竟是中國|看完這部片保證小粉紅玻璃心碎​