• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBS Bus Driver Caught Trying to Beat Red Light!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 11 Apr 2012
Bus drivers getting more reckless: This one tries to beat red lights

bus_drivers_getting_more_reckless-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Delerium managed to capture a video of this SBS bus driver attempting to run a red light, only to jam on the brakes abruptly to avoid a collision.

STOMPers have expressed concern about the safety of both passengers and road users in light of the recent accidents involving reckless bus drivers.

Last week a 66-year-old woman who was hit and dragged by an SBS bus, while yesterday (Apr 10), a primary school boy was knocked down by an SMRT bus at a junction.

Said Delerium:

"An SBS bus was trying to beat the red traffic lights at the junction of Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 and Avenue 3, but failed.

"The bus only came to a permanent stop when the cars started to move.

"Luckily there weren't any standing passengers nearby or else they might have gotten injured with the bus braking so hard.

"With this kind of driving attitude and skills, another serious bus accident could happen very soon."

Bus driver attempts to beat red lights
Click on thumbnails for larger image

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This type of Cheebye stomper really need to be fucked! Never provide the bus plate number, how to trace. Cheebye stupid.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This type of Cheebye stomper really need to be fucked! Never provide the bus plate number, how to trace. Cheebye stupid.

boh nao one, looking at all the kuti kuti on the dashboard, i suspect a lady driver.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
boh nao one, looking at all the kuti kuti on the dashboard, i suspect a lady driver.

bo lumpah sinkie male with a demanding sinkie gf. 100% confirmed chopped!

The fucking stomper might be taking drugs also. look at his moniker Delirium

1. A temporary state of mental confusion and fluctuating consciousness resulting from high fever, intoxication, shock, or other causes. It is characterized by anxiety, disorientation, hallucinations, delusions, and incoherent speech.
2. A state of uncontrolled excitement or emotion: sports fans in delirium after their team's victory.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bo lumpah sinkie male with a demanding sinkie gf. 100% confirmed chopped!

Yo bro please don't talk like that leh, wait people say you are Tonychat clone then you know. Don't say I no say hor.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yo bro please don't talk like that leh, wait people say you are Tonychat clone then you know. Don't say I no say hor.

Hehe, that honour already goes to you. I dont know why they say you are him....totally world apart. If tonychat is really you, I also happy for tonychat. At least he is really a successful man.

Suzie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe Bus got GPS system. Date and time already on this Video.

Traffic Police whether want to take action or NOT .

Very Likely TP will quiet on this case .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehe, that honour already goes to you. I dont know why they say you are him....totally world apart. If tonychat is really you, I also happy for tonychat. At least he is really a successful man.

Oh blimey, how can I be successful when I have to always hide from my wife . . . . LOL by sending her for holidays wahahahaha

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe Bus got GPS system. Date and time already on this Video.

Traffic Police whether want to take action or NOT .

Very Likely TP will quiet on this case .

Yes, you are right. If that stomper had announced the carplate number big big on stomp, then the TP cannot keep quiet. Now that no carplate number is revealed, this case most likely sweep under the carpet.