• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Say Your Word of Thanks To PAP / LKY Here!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A great man. Without him, I'd still be living in a fishing village and shitting in a bucket.

Of course he was great man, while everybody around me, shit into buckets, my toilets was the sitting type & flush pressing a button, I have hot water shower & a bath tub....thanks to him for giving us such luxury....but still, I will say F$#$^%& the PAP!!

Thank you Sir!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20140517_leekuanyew_zaobao.jpg

Lee Kuan Yew attends opening

The Straits Times

Monday, May 19, 2014

Mr Lee Kuan Yew was one of the first to enter Parliament's main chamber yesterday evening, arriving at 8.24pm.

Because he has got nothing to do?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why do we even want to WASTE taxpayers' money supporting this OLD MAN WHO CAN JOLLY WELL SUPPORT himself.

WTF!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do we even want to WASTE taxpayers' money supporting this OLD MAN WHO CAN JOLLY WELL SUPPORT himself.

WTF!!!

Oh, but I don't think he can support himself anymore without help.

It's a constant fight against gravity. :wink:

2013-08-06T104303Z_86093891_GM1E9861FVW01_RTRMADP_3_SINGAPORE-LEEKUANYEW.JPG