• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy Forum Yacht Party! Ginfreely is Invited Too!

Kalam

It is a fantastic price for that location. Anyway, we must be sure that your boats have good quality, and now I am concerned why you didn't put more photos in your article. I am sure you understand that people who are ready to rent boats on their trips are not the ones who will feel like your description is enough. When my family was traveling in Florida, we searched for so many miami boat rentals before choosing the most suitable one for the money and the necessities we had. You must add more information to your article if you want actual buyers to notice you.

Last edited: