• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sam, can you please ban those who unbanned

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, if you unable to upgrade the control environment in Xenforo like it was in the past, could you consider banning those from your previous ban list. Its the same lot that are creating fake news and a lot of rubbish. We also have Opium Tan running wild again drowning other threads. He previously served a time ban and behaved.

Some of us are wasting our time copying and pasting articles of interest, contributing only to see a wall of rubbish and fake news to boot the next time we sign back.

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone can label anything they dislike to be fake news. Similarly, everyone can call uninterested posts as rubbish. Your silly request is to ask for the forum to be limited down to your own flavor only. Any member also can make selfish demands. The best is only nothing but your posts for all read, so you become SPH!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't have the previous ban list because when I imported the data from vbulletin something went wrong and all the banned members ended up escaping from jail.

Let me know who the perpetrators of fake news are and I'll get my mod to do the necessary.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U Fucking PAP dickhead.

What fake news. More likely u faked more faked than others.

Spewed PAP nonsense more like propaganda deformed news.

Tiu nai sing.

Sam, if you unable to upgrade the control environment in Xenforo like it was in the past, could you consider banning those from your previous ban list. Its the same lot that are creating fake news and a lot of rubbish. We also have Opium Tan running wild again drowning other threads. He previously served a time ban and behaved.

Some of us are wasting our time copying and pasting articles of interest, contributing only to see a wall of rubbish and fake news to boot the next time we sign back.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Nothing you contribute is of any interest. And you yourself are the biggest perpetrator of fake news here. So, why don't u sit down and shut the fuck up?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

What place is this? Rule by banning...izzit leegal or not? One forummer complained that someone with big balls walks around with a bigger truncheon browbeating without checking out the facts. Worse than communist state or KKK.........

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have the previous ban list because when I imported the data from vbulletin something went wrong and all the banned members ended up escaping from jail.

Let me know who the perpetrators of fake news are and I'll get my mod to do the necessary.

u were careless to hv lost the list. so ban yourself first for the serious infraction which you always impose on others...

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone can label anything they dislike to be fake news. Similarly, everyone can call uninterested posts as rubbish. Your silly request is to ask for the forum to be limited down to your own flavor only. Any member also can make selfish demands. The best is only nothing but your posts for all read, so you become SPH!

I think he is the prime candidate for wearing adult diapers and didn't change his diaper frequent enough. This lead to emotional outburst and irrational behaviour.

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you imposed PAP Censorship at least half the members will flee to PAP forum.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Screwedball thinks his posts are fantastic and thinks that only his point of view is the right one. Anyone else's is wrong. So, must ask sammy the sheep fucker to control those who dissent against him. This asshole lives in Australia but still perpetrating PAP dictatorship. I guess he has not learnt anything from living there.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be banned from the forum for life you chow ah pek.

He is an old fart who forget to change his adult diaper. This lead to inferiority complex and emotional issues.

Just like baby who cries when diaper is wet and mood swing of women who just gotten their period.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not voting can be voting against EP?

Your pea brain so clever. Ass hole.

He is an old fart who forget to change his adult diaper. This lead to inferiority complex and emotional issues.

Just like baby who cries when diaper is wet and mood swing of women who just gotten their period.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody has the time to moderate such a forum. Its a waste of time deleting, moving threads, posts etc. Even you gave up on it. The free flow is appreciated, its the few and their clones that flood the front page. They were in the original banned list and I presume for a good reason.

Here is a test. I can bet you no one can name a single forummer that is permanently banned with the exception of the crazy woman. You can figure out why they cannot name a single one with he exception of one case.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody has the time to moderate such a forum. Its a waste of time deleting, moving threads, posts etc. Even you gave up on it. The free flow is appreciated, its the few and their clones that flood the front page. They were in the original banned list and I presume for a good reason.

Here is a test. I can bet you no one can name a single forummer that is permanently banned with the exception of the crazy woman. You can figure out why they cannot name a single one with he exception of one case.

Tonychat I think. Then there were some who derailed many threads with flippant remarks that would lead everybody off topic. Then there's JW5 and his insane idea that you are some civil servant with 2 christian names.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat was never permanently banned. Time ban for acts of mischief, spams, etc. Never for alternative or even extreme views. You run a very liberal shop and the philosophy is well appreciated. The permanent bans are for clones who only actions are disruptive nothing to do with a view point.

To be honest I too wonder about 2 christian names but I understand if they come from 3rd generation Catholics with the common "John Baptist" etc.

Tonychat I think. Then there were some who derailed many threads with flippant remarks that would lead everybody off topic. Then there's JW5 and his insane idea that you are some civil servant with 2 christian names.