• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saiful’s father says Sodomy II an ‘evil conspiracy’, apologises to Anwar

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KUALA LUMPUR, March 8 — The father of Saiful Bukhari Azlan publicly admitted today that Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s second sodomy charge was an “evil political conspiracy” involving his son.
In a heavily-guarded press conference here, the 60-year-old Azlan Mohd Lazim alleged that the conspiracy was planned by a special officer in the Prime Minister’s Department and was engineered to tarnish Anwar’s image with another sodomy charge, the opposition leader’s second since he lost his post in government in 1998.
Azlan, who was not with his son at the press conference called by PKR’s Johari Abdul, apologised to Anwar and his family over the incident, admitting the episode had put them through much pain and suffering.
“It was a political conspiracy to charge Anwar for the second time. I apologise to Anwar and his family,” he said.
“Everything was planned in great detail by a special officer in the PM’s Department,” he alleged. “Even the script I read during the press conference after Anwar’s sodomy acquittal last year was prepared by this officer.”
Azlan added that his sudden defence of Anwar today, five years after the latter was charged in court, comes after years of compiling information on the case, both during the sodomy trial and from details delivered to him from outside informers.
He said the truth was finally clear to him.
“My son himself has never explained the [sodomy] incident and the accusation to me... I was never called as a witness in the case.
“I was never called by any party to offer my statement as the father, from the start to the end of the trial,” he pointed out.
To a question, however, Azlan said he has no plans to urge his son to withdraw his appeal against Anwar and drop all charges, saying it was up to Mohd Saiful to make his own decision.
“It is up to my son to evaluate the situation and decide for himself.
“I do not want to comment on the court case (Court of Appeal) which is still ongoing... but what I revealed today is on voluntary basis,” he said.
Azlan also called on all Malaysians not to believe the “slander” against Anwar, urging more to rally behind the opposition leader.
On January 9 last year, the High Court acquitted and discharged Anwar of sodomising Mohd Saiful, 27, at a Desa Damansara condominium unit in Bukit Damansara here between 3.10pm and 4.30pm on June 26, 2008.
Anwar, 65, was charged under section 377B of the Penal Code, which carries a jail sentence of up to 20 years and whipping upon conviction.
The former deputy prime minister was charged with sodomy and corruption in 1998 after he was sacked from the Cabinet and was later convicted and jailed for both offences.
He was freed in September 2004 and later resurrected his political career by winning back his Permatang Pauh parliamentary seat in a by-election in 2008, which had been held in the interim by his wife.
He had earlier led the opposition coalition, Pakatan Rakyat (PR), to a historic sweep of five states and 82 parliamentary seats in Election 2008.
Anwar’s acquittal last year was highly-publicised, drawing the attention of thousands of people who camped outside the High Court as judgment was delivered, as well as hundreds of international media and political observers.
The veteran politician, who had earlier sued Mohd Saiful for wrongfully accusing him of sodomy, later withdrew the suit, saying his reputation had been vindicated by the acquittal.

SpasticMaggot

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Lahad_Datu_standoff#Google_search_results_alteration

Allegations of political motives behind the conflict

Malaysian prime minister, Najib Razak, wants to investigate the opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim, if he was involved in the incident to destabilise the state, which is known to be the ruling party's stronghold for the upcoming 13th general election. This began after Philippine Media reported that Anwar may be involved with the incursion and the evidence of an image showing the opposition leader with Nur Misuari of MNLF began circulating on the internet.[SUP][66][/SUP][SUP][67][/SUP]Concurrently, Anwar has embarked legal proceedings against government-owned newspaper Utusan Malaysia and television station TV3 for trying to link him to the incursions.[SUP][68][/SUP][SUP][69][/SUP] Meanwhile, Parti Keadilan Rakyat vice-presidentTian Chua claimed that the ruling UMNO had deliberately orchestrated the crisis as a conspiracy to divert and frighten the people of Sabah in favour of the ruling coalition.[SUP][70][/SUP] The allegations perpetuated by both sides of the table was met with an outcry by the Malaysian public; there are various calls from the public and many key political personalities such as Ambiga Sreenevasan and Saifuddin Abdullah for both political parties to forge an unprecedented bi-partisan ties to settle the issue.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn fanrney.

singapore is not actively enforcing 377A.

but matland is so crazy about 377B.

while so much worser crimes are happening in Matland.

talk about making the right priorities.

why should the state be involved when two consenting adults want to screw themselves to death?

must be some religious nutjobs practises.

Last edited:

BlackRiders

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
385837_480700948646139_1955501171_n.png