• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious S-League Korean Coach Headbutt Turkic Assistant Coach! Guess S-League Teams Involved In The Brawl!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1658760509572.png

SINGAPORE - The Football Association of Singapore (FAS) has moved swiftly to hand down charges to both the Lion City Sailors and Tampines Rovers on Monday (July 25) evening, just 24 hours after their Singapore Premier League match which saw a fracas break out at the end.

In response to queries, FAS director of competitions Aloysius Vetha told The Straits Times that they made the move after "viewing of the relevant footage and match reports".

Sailors head coach Kim Do-hoon and Tampines assistant coach Mustafic Fahrudin - who were involved in physical altercations - were each charged with violent conduct.

Both clubs were also charged for the conduct of their team, while the Sailors were also charged for the conduct of their spectators.

Vetha said that the parties have until 6pm on Wednesday to provide any written responses, with a disciplinary committee (DC) hearing scheduled for Thursday.

"As the matter is now before the DC, no further comments will be made till the completion of the judicial process," he added.

Towards the end of the football match played at the Jalan Besar Stadium, Kim appeared to headbutt Fahrudin as a skirmish for the ball took place between players from both teams.

Fahrudin, a former Singapore midfielder, was seen clutching his face after the incident. Kim was shown a yellow card by referee Ahmad A'qashah before play resumed.

While matters appeared to cool down after the game as Kim and Fahrudin shook hands, tension soon built again with both sets of players and officials engaging in shoving matches both on the pitch and sidelines.

Fahrudin, 41, was then seen squaring up to Kim on the Sailors' bench, with eyewitnesses alleging he grabbed the 52-year-old former South Korea striker by the neck.

Sources told ST that Tampines officials lodged an incident report with the police on the alleged headbutting after they left Jalan Besar, and Sailors chairman Chew Chun-Liang said the club were "regretful" over the incidents.

Sailors supporters group The Crew wrote on Facebook that they "strictly do not condone the actions of fans involved" in an incident involving Tampines players heading down the stadium tunnel, especially as these players were "personally insulted".

The group also called for the club's supporters to refrain from similar actions and "aggression" in future games.

According to witnesses, a small number of Sailors supporters had hurled insults at Tampines players Boris Kopitovic and Irwan Shah as they made their way down the tunnel and toward the dressing room.

In previous cases of violent conduct involving local coaches and players, the FAS has meted out various punishments including fines as high as $10,000 and suspensions ranging from several matches to as long as 15 months.

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/...s-tampines-charged-by-fas-for-post-game-melee

jw5

Loyal
View attachment 153602

SINGAPORE - The Football Association of Singapore (FAS) has moved swiftly to hand down charges to both the Lion City Sailors and Tampines Rovers on Monday (July 25) evening, just 24 hours after their Singapore Premier League match which saw a fracas break out at the end.

In response to queries, FAS director of competitions Aloysius Vetha told The Straits Times that they made the move after "viewing of the relevant footage and match reports".

Sailors head coach Kim Do-hoon and Tampines assistant coach Mustafic Fahrudin - who were involved in physical altercations - were each charged with violent conduct.

Both clubs were also charged for the conduct of their team, while the Sailors were also charged for the conduct of their spectators.

Vetha said that the parties have until 6pm on Wednesday to provide any written responses, with a disciplinary committee (DC) hearing scheduled for Thursday.

"As the matter is now before the DC, no further comments will be made till the completion of the judicial process," he added.

Towards the end of the football match played at the Jalan Besar Stadium, Kim appeared to headbutt Fahrudin as a skirmish for the ball took place between players from both teams.

Fahrudin, a former Singapore midfielder, was seen clutching his face after the incident. Kim was shown a yellow card by referee Ahmad A'qashah before play resumed.

While matters appeared to cool down after the game as Kim and Fahrudin shook hands, tension soon built again with both sets of players and officials engaging in shoving matches both on the pitch and sidelines.

Fahrudin, 41, was then seen squaring up to Kim on the Sailors' bench, with eyewitnesses alleging he grabbed the 52-year-old former South Korea striker by the neck.

Sources told ST that Tampines officials lodged an incident report with the police on the alleged headbutting after they left Jalan Besar, and Sailors chairman Chew Chun-Liang said the club were "regretful" over the incidents.

Sailors supporters group The Crew wrote on Facebook that they "strictly do not condone the actions of fans involved" in an incident involving Tampines players heading down the stadium tunnel, especially as these players were "personally insulted".

The group also called for the club's supporters to refrain from similar actions and "aggression" in future games.

According to witnesses, a small number of Sailors supporters had hurled insults at Tampines players Boris Kopitovic and Irwan Shah as they made their way down the tunnel and toward the dressing room.

In previous cases of violent conduct involving local coaches and players, the FAS has meted out various punishments including fines as high as $10,000 and suspensions ranging from several matches to as long as 15 months.

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/...s-tampines-charged-by-fas-for-post-game-melee

The best entertainment from S League matches is on the sidelines. :rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sleague ? Kelong till my uncle laughing to the bank KNN all this altercation for show onlee .
By far the easiest to fix match with sg pool.
Screenshot_20220725-235252_Chrome.jpg

Hougang fav ht 1-0
Ft 1-2

Screenshot_20220725-235142_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-2

:cool: :cautious: :rolleyes: :whistling:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sleague ? Kelong till my uncle laughing to the bank KNN all this altercation for show onlee .
By far the easiest to fix match with sg pool.
View attachment 153624
Hougang fav ht 1-0
Ft 1-2

View attachment 153625
Ft 0-2

:cool: :cautious: :rolleyes: :whistling:
Those who took a peek at the match hg vs gey did you noticed at the last 1 sec they die die must also create 1 finger biting scene for fans to masturbate ?
Last 1 sec hougang given 1 shot on target saved by goalie followed by final whistle.You believe they playing soccer?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who took a peek at the match hg vs gey did you noticed at the last 1 sec they die die must also create 1 finger biting scene for fans to masturbate ?
Last 1 sec hougang given 1 shot on target saved by goalie followed by final whistle.You believe they playing soccer?

Look at 3.00' :laugh::wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add another proof and see are they leelee playing soccer? :cautious:
Screenshot_20220726-004107_LiveScore.jpg

Opening odds
Vaalerenga 1.85
Draw 3.30
Viking 3.30
As you know My uncle will not bet on anything below the cost price I.e below 2.0
However the movements of odds indicated to my uncle most likelee this game has been fixed for vaalerenga for -1.5 @ 3.35
Hence my uncle placed his bets
Screenshot_20220726-072434_Chrome.jpg

When viking scored at 11th min Vaalerenga was onlee set at 2.40 of course My uncle can now place his bet for the -0.5 KNN lose by 1 ball now still so low even more likelee is meant for a win.
Screenshot_20220726-072428_Chrome.jpg

My uncle even add more bets when go 2.45
Screenshot_20220726-072422_Chrome.jpg

You can see and ask yourself why 90min + 7min then they open the -1.5 ?
Why cannot before 90min?
Want to score can just score before final whistle so easy mare? They think my uncle born yesterday is it ? :biggrin: KNN song song to the bank lor KNN:whistling:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add another proof and see are they leelee playing soccer? :cautious:
View attachment 153628

Opening odds
Vaalerenga 1.85
Draw 3.30
Viking 3.30
As you know My uncle will not bet on anything below the cost price I.e below 2.0
However the movements of odds indicated to my uncle most likelee this game has been fixed for vaalerenga for -1.5 @ 3.35
Hence my uncle placed his bets
View attachment 153629

When viking scored at 11th min Vaalerenga was onlee set at 2.40 of course My uncle can now place his bet for the -0.5 KNN lose by 1 ball now still so low even more likelee is meant for a win.
View attachment 153630

My uncle even add more bets when go 2.45
View attachment 153631

You can see and ask yourself why 90min + 7min then they open the -1.5 ?
Why cannot before 90min?
Want to score can just score before final whistle so easy mare? They think my uncle born yesterday is it ? :biggrin: KNN song song to the bank lor KNN:whistling:
Bloodlee hell almost all played according to script ham par lung tiok kah liao

Screenshot_20220726-123338_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220726-123330_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220726-123318_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220726-123301_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220726-123252_Chrome.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220726-123214_Chrome.jpg

Big punter many bet Blackpool Eat ball then can open give ball else tan kuku they will open Everton give ball for you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
To show some appreciation to readers my uncle give 1 good tip.
For punters who like to bet on fav team.
DO NOT BE HAPPY IF THE FAV TEAM WON DURING THE 1ST HALF.
In fact you are in deep shit if this happens. MOST of the time (although not always) it will ft as a draw or the ud will win.
If ht is draw then your chances to win at ft is much higher.
Even when you bet on -1.5goal and ht is 2-0 you are in deeper shit then ht draw or 1-0

Last edited: