• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royston Wee gave pinoy Dave Galera a lesson on true talent

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Thousands cheer local MMA fighter to victory in UFC Fight Night[/h]

[h=2]For Singapore fans, there was more to celebrate, as home boy and debutant Royston Wee defeated fellow newcomer Dave Galera of the Philippines at the Marina Bay Sands arena.[/h]
royston-wee.jpg
Singapore's Royston Wee at the UFC Fight Night Singapore weigh-in.

SINGAPORE: A capacity crowd of 5,200 fans watched the first-ever UFC Fight Night in Southeast Asia on Saturday night.

For Singapore fans, there was more to celebrate, as home boy and debutant Royston Wee defeated fellow newcomer Dave Galera of the Philippines at the Marina Bay Sands arena.

The main draw was the welterweight title fight where after five rounds, Belgian Tarec Saffiedine defeated Lim Hyun Gyu from South Korean by a unanimous decision.

But the loudest cheers were reserved for Singaporean MMA fighter Royston Wee, competing in the bantamweight bout.

Wee dominated throughout, to overcome Galera in three rounds. He won by a unanimous decision 30 to 26.

Wee said: "I didn't really execute the whole game plan properly, but again in a fight anything can happen. I just have to act according to what my opponent was doing to me and luckily I was able to do what I have been training for."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dave-Galera-hs.jpg

Dave Galera looks like a typical lanjiao lang, like one of those sadist sergeants or PTIs you encounter during NS. :biggrin: