• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rogue Trader and Yaacob

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

the message was the result of embarrassing revelation from wikileaks about his American wife and his kids with dual nationality which even his non-malay grassroots peasant in PAP were not aware. It is also the usual PAP of intimidating styler.

What I wrote is factual. If you are part of the estblishment or mingle with people in that strata it is common knowledge. Establishment includes the entire legal community as it was long running saga with son-in-law and father-in-law having their tiffs in legal procedings.

What Yawning bread did was to write in such a manner inadvertently of course that many who are ignorant thought the 2 of them mentioned were involved romantically between themselveswhich is not true. That provided the legal opportunity to do some deft moves. Go read what YB wrote and the legal letter. The discerning ones immedistely caught as well as YB as I have been told.

I also have to be mindful not to put this site in jeopardy. Common sense will tell you that they can block individual domains as they do for anarchy and child sex sites. Note even TR changed their name and never ever publishes anything of this sort unless someone else has done so and then conveniently blame them. TR however has no qualms of buring the opposition at te first opportunity as they did Yaw.

Do note that the Yaw scoop was provided to TNP who did not run it as the quid pro quo that applies to both PAP and oppostion were still being held. It was TR that ran when SPH did not bite..

I raised again as Chua Lee Hoong started to get involved in Yawgate and Yawning Bread did the same.

By the way the person who arranged the marriage was no less than our former President. It was held in India despite both parties growing here as it was done to bring him into cabinet.

Both GD and I take great pains to avoid reaching the tipping point.

The leak on the American citizenship caused lot more damage than what you hear from the press. It shows how information is so tighly controlled that not even his constituency residents or grassroots leaders were aware of his family despite representing them for years.

You got to be careful what you write. The opposition camp is fully aware as one of their's relatives defended the other party. This will never be in court as all the judges and lawyers will have to excuse themselves for obvious reasons. I have no intention to name names as we got to be mindful that they do share kids and other inocent party will also be impacted.

Comparing this to the Burgerking fiasco maybe tongue in cheek but it will be taken literally as the same.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some time ago a related topic was broached on Facebook as well as TOC, shortly after the same genre was explored on SBF.

"Everyone knows it is illegal for a Singapore citizen to hold dual citizenship" was a common statement made. This is something taken as FACT.

As I recall, people accepted this. The only complaint was that the well connected had more options and could scoot off at the drop of a hat, while the average joe has to face the music whenever the government comes out with some ridiculous policy.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a surprise. The way information is controlled many are just ignorant. Even when they hear from so many people, they will not accept it as a fact unless the Straits Times publishes it. Its a generation that cannot do anything unless the local Pravda says so. Sad but true.

By the way , Eastindie was one of those who kept insisting that it was against the law for holding dual citizenship. He still cannot produce the law. That is why he got so excited when the legal letter from Allen & Gledhill.

There are still clowns here that think old man and family did not have home in the Istana but it was only an office for the old man.

Some time ago a related topic was broached on Facebook as well as TOC, shortly after the same genre was explored on SBF.

"Everyone knows it is illegal for a Singapore citizen to hold dual citizenship" was a common statement made. This is something taken as FACT.

As I recall, people accepted this. The only complaint was that the well connected had more options and could scoot off at the drop of a hat, while the average joe has to face the music whenever the government comes out with some ridiculous policy.