• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP, Mr Kofi Annan...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
On behalf of the management, we extend our deepest condolences to the family members of the late Mr Kofi Annan.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20180818-181534.jpg

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
On behalf of management? WTF, i hope you realised that you just started a stupid thread.
for a start you don't represent us and as a mod, you FAILED.

On behalf of the management, we extend our deepest condolences to the family members of the late Mr Kofi Annan.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

What the hell has the UN ever achieved. It has done nothing to make the world a better place and has to be one of the most corrupt organisations on earth.

Hypocrisy permeates every corner of the organisation. Just look at the makeup of the Human Rights Council :

* As of 1 January 2018, 107 UN Member States will have served as Human Rights Council Members: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czechia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Libya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of), Viet Nam, Zambia.

I rest my case.

Kofi Annan did not make a scrap of difference to the world. His crowning achievement was his ability to earn a big fat salary while doing bugger all.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell has the UN ever achieved. It has done nothing to make the world a better place and has to be one of the most corrupt organisations on earth.

Hypocrisy permeates every corner of the organisation. Just look at the makeup of the Human Rights Council :

* As of 1 January 2018, 107 UN Member States will have served as Human Rights Council Members: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czechia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Libya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of), Viet Nam, Zambia.

I rest my case.

Kofi Annan did not make a scrap of difference to the world. His crowning achievement was his ability to earn a big fat salary while doing bugger all.
U are right,,,,this Coffee Ah Neh did fuckall as UN SG,,,,,that was why he only served 1 term and got kicked out by the yanks,,,,,,

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I rest my case.

Isn't that awesome? Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!