• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Right-handers should date right-handers and vice versa for left-handers

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think so?

What's your personal opinion?

My GF is a right-hander. I am a left-hander. My boss is a left-hander.

My boss says right-hander should date right-hander so that there wouldn't be conflict in future in the event they go on to a.longer term relationship.

Is it true?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you think so?

What's your personal opinion?

My GF is a right-hander. I am a left-hander. My boss is a left-hander.

My boss says right-hander should date right-hander so that there wouldn't be conflict in future in the event they go on to a.longer term relationship.

Is it true?
Trying to boast that your boss and GF fighting over you. Don’t be childish.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when your (milf) boss pcc you with her left hand your left hand will be free and open to grab her right neh neh mah. otherwise very awkward for your right hand if you’re a right hander to reach over (pass her left hand) to grab her pussy and neh neh. it will be ok if it’s doggy style. therefore, missionary with your gf and doggy with your milf boss.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Trying to boast that your boss and GF fighting over you. Don’t be childish.
Ya lor, should be like me. Hands-free all the way, let them do the job. Bring their titties to my face, use their mouths and hands on me, mount me, while I just lay there and enjoy.:biggrin: