• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy an HHH doing a Great Job!!

Which is the same reason why I think people like csj is the best campaigner for pap and still remain so today. They are just giving MSM the chance to smear them and causing collateral damage to the entire opposition camp.

It good that WP didn't come out to even sing along with the tune of Roy and HHH or even attempted to defend them. In doing so minimize the damage to themselves.

CSJ has complete lack of political acumen and has his head up in the air. It is not that he is a destructive person by nature as in real life (I've met him a few times) he a nice chap with good intentions and belief in fundamental principles of democracy, freedom, liberalism, etc. The thing he shares in common with Roy and HHH however is that through sheer political naivete and his own strong-headedness, he gives opportunities for the PAP to not only destroy him, but also USE him to destroy the opposition image as a whole.

Did you notice that in the most recent CPF protest, the usual figures stayed away? The only one who remained beside HHH and Roy was LSH. Now LSH has been dragged into the m&d too.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which is the same reason why I think people like csj is the best campaigner for pap and still remain so today. They are just giving MSM the chance to smear them and causing collateral damage to the entire opposition camp.

It good that WP didn't come out to even sing along with the tune of Roy and HHH or even attempted to defend them. In doing so minimize the damage to themselves.

CSJ has complete lack of political acumen and has his head up in the air. It is not that he is a destructive person by nature as in real life (I've met him a few times) he a nice chap with good intentions and belief in fundamental principles of democracy, freedom, liberalism, etc. The thing he shares in common with Roy and HHH however is that through sheer political naivete and his own strong-headedness, he gives opportunities for the PAP to not only destroy him, but also USE him to destroy the opposition image as a whole.

Did you notice that in the most recent CPF protest, the usual figures stayed away? The only one who remained beside HHH and Roy was LSH. Now LSH has been dragged into the m&d too.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am very suspicious of HHH. She may be using the CPF protest and Roy to further her own agenda, whatever that is. Im sure it's not about CPF.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sniffsniff!!!!!!!!!! I am very suspicious and smelt the presence of a papdog.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies are really useless bums
Divide and rule always works on them
Even if Lightning does it clumsily
Never cease to be skeptical of authority
Ask common sense questions
If someone calls you silly it's usually
Because he has something to hide
How can your money be safe
If the "bank" keeps raising minimum sum
That you must keep with it forever

[video=youtube;K2shfdweElI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2shfdweElI[/video]

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing wrong with HHH and RN pursuing CPF issues. In fact we should applaud them for speaking the truth

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am very suspicious of HHH. She may be using the CPF protest and Roy to further her own agenda, whatever that is. Im sure it's not about CPF.

I dont think HHH's has ulterior motives.

We can see that HHH is against the pap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies are really useless bums
Divide and rule always works on them
Even if Lightning does it clumsily
Never cease to be skeptical of authority
Ask common sense questions
If someone calls you silly it's usually
Because he has something to hide